Thursday, September 30, 2010

I must end the senseless before dawn memories mm if the Chinese rock is my neighbor

I must end the senseless before dawn memories mm if the Chinese rock is my neighbor, died 10-year-old car disaster mm I have to stop on the Three Mile Tuen Jimmy Choo yearning for an end to the luxury of private life, but also stopped losing weight, like Superman and tolerance of each memory was terrible, like hard-core rock audience, to 21st century readers an explanation. My dear fellow, you know that I spent much of the day and night, spent much youthful beauty, health and even tears, as is now to say good sleep and then engaged reverse gear, rather than bitterly counted a few albums, a few elites, and busy in the Underworld and the Trojans choose between work more suitable for listening to rock and roll is not a hh my relatives in China, I am not its lawyers, its honor, why, became the reason I can Chanel Shoes not sleep on time?
good night in accordance with the general say, Cui Jian, China before the advent of rock nor gloom of night. since it is night, it should compliment, because the dark, buried boundless vitality. In the late '70s The Beatles were a few Chinese people hear when not even the noise rock also, but in 1984 the opportunities, to 1989, Beijing's Party organizer of compensation paid to musicians already exceeded the level of today's average one to two mm Tory Burch shoes hundred dollars, this is not proved that Chinese rock 10 years of futility, but the night ah mm good lies in purity, those who today are merciless ridicule, laugh at the name, who because of lack of talent and can not fall beyond the fame and name, the year is the perfect embodiment of idealism.

No comments:

Post a Comment